Southeastern Illinois Community Foundation is partnering with the Arts for Illinois Relief Fund, the Arts Work Fund, Arts Alliance Illinois, and other community foundations around the state to provide unrestricted general operating support to arts organizations that are struggling with immediate lost revenue and non-recoverable expenses due to COVID-19. Collectively, we are accepting requests for funding from arts organizations in the following Illinois counties:
Adams, Boone, Brown, Bureau, Clark, Clay, Coles, Crawford, Cumberland, Effingham, Hancock, Henderson, Jasper, Knox, LaSalle, Marion, Ogle, Pike, Putnam, Richland, Shelby, Stephenson, Warren, and Winnebago
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- All funding will be unrestricted.
- New applications are being accepted from arts organizations operating in and serving the counties listed above. We will also be considering existing applications previously submitted to the Arts for Illinois Relief Fund by arts organizations from the community foundation partner service areas.
- Organizations must hold 501(c)(3) nonprofit status from the IRS.
- Grant size will be determined by available funding and based on the organizational budget and the extent of lost revenue and non-recoverable expenses incurred due to COVID-19.
- Organizations that have previously received a grant from the Arts for Illinois Relief Fund are not eligible.
- The application deadline is 11:59 p.m. on Monday, July 13, 2020.
A short application will require the following information:
- Completion of the Chicago Community Trust’s organizational profile. Please review these instructions for completing the organization profile before you begin.
- A description of the impact COVID-19 has had on immediate lost revenue or non-recoverable expenses to your organization.
- Any additional information you would like to provide about your organization’s current situation.
- For more information and to apply, click HERE and navigate to the Funding Opportunities tab.
- Grant application portal opens June 24, 2020.